I am still doing insanty, but it's getting harder and harder to do as the days go on. I'm on the "max" section, where the time of each workout section doubled and the intensity went through the roof! Doing the max workouts makes me feel like I'm starting Insanity all over again. I cannot go through the workouts without taking a lot of little breaks. But it's a good thing, I guess.
I've lost 3 more pounds since I've last weighed in. I still haven't changed my diet much. In fact, I think my diet is getting a little worse.
***months later***
Um, sorry guys. I got shipped out to DC before I could finish up Insanity - only had less than a week left too! But i had started loosing a bunch of weight the second month and can't wait to start up on Insanity again when I get home. but till then ... this is my last Insanity blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment