I am proud to say that I've been keeping up with doing the insanity workouts and now am on day 14! Shaun T is the "instructor" in these videos, and although he has killer abs, a smokin' hot body and a cute smile to top that, he's probabbly traded in all his math skills for that body. He says in the videos that this is a 60 day work out. But the program is actually 9 weeks long. 4 weeks of intense workouts, 1 week of cardio recovery workouts, and 4 weeks of super duper crazy intense workouts, all 6 days a week. Even if you don't count the days off, and the 1 week of cardio recovery, no matter what I did, I could not add it up to 60 days!! So if anyone can figure it out, PLEASE enlighten me! lol. I'm counting each day that goes by as an insanity day.
So I made it through 2 weeks of this crazy workout, and it seems like I've been doing this forever. In fact, it's such a blur, that I cannot really tell you about the individual workouts like I did in my last blog. All I know is that every day I'm sore and I hurt some place new. It's a real tough workout, and some days I feel so light-headed after the workout! I think that I'm getting used to it, though. Some days the workouts seem to breeze on by so fast! Even though it's over 1/2 hour and I'm sore, tired and so sweaty at the end, it goes by fast sometimes. Other times, I'm on the floor wondering when it will be over! lol.
I did my 2nd fit test, which is basically a repeat of the fit test that I did the first day. And I was able to increase all my numbers! Some may not be by much, but it's definately showing that I'm getting stronger. I did weigh myself, and I did not loose any weight yet. I didn't measure my waist, but I think I lost a tensy-bit off of my waist.
I think in order for me to loose weight, I gotta start changing my diet now. Ugh. I guess I should, otherwise all this work will be for nothing!
Anyways, I survived my first two weeks! Let's see if I can make it through another 2!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment